Murder on Tyneside

Read Freely has dedicated a page to Murder on Tyneside.

Friday 24 January 2014

Quick Update

I have to call this a quick update as I really don't anything to tell you. Yes are a few things I should be doing, but somehow I can't really work up any enthusiasm.

Have you ever felt like that? Stupid question! Of course you have. Everyone must go through that sort of phase once in a while. But it passes and then everything gets back to normal. Well that is how it is supposed to work. The only thing is, I seem to be stuck in this lack of enthusiasm mode and can't get out of it.

I should be working on my sequel to Divorcees.Biz, a fun romance...  I could be thinking about writing a sequel to Only Twelve Days, a heart-warming love story...  I could also add a few words to the sequel of The Trojan Project an action-packed thriller, which, incidentally, was nominated for the Desmond Elliott Prize in 2008... But no! I just can't get my head around any of it.

I did go off to Newcastle with my friend on Wednesday. That was great, but then I do get enthusiastic when it comes to a trip to Newcastle, But I can't do that every day! It's a 140 mile round trip!

So what do you all do when you feel like this? I would love to hear what you do to get through it.

On a brighter note, it's my birthday next week. Did I say on a brighter note?  I think I might have got that wrong.  I'm not sure what is so bright about being one year older, especially as the years are creeping up on me at an alarming rate. I have never known the years to pass so quickly as they are doing now. It doesn't seem fourteen years ago that we crossed into the 21st century. When we were told it was possible that aeroplanes were going to fall out of the sky as computers across the world crashed. Thankfully none of that happened.  I have just read that back and am amazed at how my mind wandered fro my birthday to planes falling from the sky!!

I do hope I have something more exciting to blog about when I write my next post.

Meanwhile, I would love to hear from you all,

Cheers!!


No comments:

Post a Comment