Murder on Tyneside

Read Freely has dedicated a page to Murder on Tyneside.

Saturday 21 June 2014

Special offer This week!!

I doubt there is anyone in the entire universe who has not heard of my novel The Trojan Project. Well I am sorry to tell you that I am mentioning it again!

But I do have some good news, because all this week the novel will be on offer to download for only 99c or 99p whichever is your currency. It doesn't matter what your currency is, because on both sides of the pond, that is a darn good deal. Certainly one not to be missed.

Meanwhile, things in the Thornton household are going well. I am getting back to the sequel of The Trojan Project, which I started some time ago. I don't know why I suddenly stopped writing it. Perhaps I decided to go for something lighter and wrote Divorcees.Biz followed by Only Twelve Days instead. But for whatever reason, I am back and intend to carry on until the end. Well that is the plan and I have been assured that it is always good to have a plan.

Of course, just because someone has a plan, it doesn't mean everything is going to work out. I had a plan a long time ago that I was going to rich and famous, but so far that hasn't happened and those that know me personally realise that time is running out for me!!  Unless everyone reading this suddenly decides that they can't live another moment without a copy of The Trojan Project on their Kindle. It wouldn't make me rich, but I'm telling you it would certainly make me a very happy bunny.

At the moment, there is someone out in our garden painting our garage. It was starting to look very faded, so we thought it was time to have the whole thing spruced up. I have to say he is making a good job of it. I will add a photo here when he has finished.

Well I think that is all for the moment.

Have a good day wherever you are

Cheers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment