Murder on Tyneside

Read Freely has dedicated a page to Murder on Tyneside.

Wednesday 11 June 2014

More News!! + Update!

My new publisher, Creativia, has produced an new video trailer for my novel, The Trojan Project. How exciting is that? It was something I always wanted to do for myself, but sadly I had no idea how to produce videos. Hopefully you will all be keen to see it, so I have added the link here.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GscE2f2iB8

If you could possibly find the 'Like' button, I would be grateful if you would give it a nudge and then pass on the link to your friends and family. (might as well get them involved, too) I really need to get the news out there and I am relying on you all to help.

I hate to say this, but Kelso Town centre is still in a mess. It's a shame for all the tourists coming to see this quaint little town with its cobbled streets only to find the place in an uproar. It will be Civic Week soon, a time when lots of people come into the town to cheer on the riders as they ride the boundaries of the Borders. A tradition which celebrates the historic past of the area. At the moment, the Town Square, where the ceremony is held, is cordoned off while the cobbles have been taken up and are in the process of being relaid. Probably something to do with health & safety :-)  Quite honestly, I have tried to avoid going into the town and I am sure several other people have done the same, which must be a nightmare for the local shops.

Despite my husband being so wobbly on his feet due to his recent health problems, we have managed to get our garden swing out from hibernation in the garage. So now we are hoping for some sunshine so we can gently rock back and forwards while reading our books and sipping something cool and delicious. When you put it like that, it sounds wonderful, and believe me it is. But at the moment, you can never be sure that the heavens won't open and we will be drowned, while gathering up our bits and pieces and clambering indoors.

 The Borders Book Festival, held in Melrose, starts today until Sunday. I have 6 books in the Festival
Bookshop, so I am going to go along when it is quiet, to take a couple of photos. Did I really say 'when it is quiet'? I don't know why I said that! From my experience it is heaving all the time as people gather to hear their favourite authors talk about their books.  And before you ask, no! I am not that famous, so I won't be giving a talk. But if you keep on passing around the info at the top of the page.... you never know!

On that wishful note, I think I will call it a day.

Have a great day and if you are going to the book festival, look out for my books - The Trojan Project & Only Twelve Days. 

The photo above is the Update!!  
I have just got back from the Borders Book Festival and my books are on show.

Cheers!!


No comments:

Post a Comment