Murder on Tyneside

Read Freely has dedicated a page to Murder on Tyneside.

Wednesday 19 November 2014

Divorcees.Biz - Special offer - UPDATE

UPDATE!!

LAST FEW HOURS ONLY A FEW HOURS LEFT AT THIS PRICE!!
DIVORCEES.BIZ


It seems that my publisher,Creativia, has added Divorcees.Biz to the special offer list this week. ONLY 99c/99p

Therefore, you haven't read this crazy novel of fun and Romance, then now is a good time to get in the pink and download a copy.

Quotes on Amazon tell of it being "A Delightful Helping of Fun and Froth", "Hugely Enjoyable", and "Love in London. a Great Light-heated Read" to name a few.

So what are you waiting for?

Actually the paperback version would make a perfect Christmas gift :-)


Yesterday I was supposed to be going to Newcastle to do some Christmas Shopping. Unfortunately I was feeling so unwell I was unable to go. I'm still not sure what it was, but it seems to have cleared up this morning. However, this morning is too late!! Isn't it just like the thing?

Nevertheless, my time at home wasn't entirely wasted as I was able to sit and figure out Google+. Well sort of. At least I was able to Plus and Share a few folks and lo and behold, I see some have reciprocated.  Which I understand is a good thing. I am told that Google+ is the way to go, so if any of you want to plus/share this blog I would be delighted. This is the link which will take you to my page/post hopefully...... https://plus.google.com/+EileenThornton123/posts  well, with a bit of luck it will.


I think that's all folks, but I'll be back soon

Have a great day wherever you are.

Cheers!!








No comments:

Post a Comment