Murder on Tyneside

Read Freely has dedicated a page to Murder on Tyneside.

Saturday 13 December 2014

I Haven't Deserted You!

No, I haven't deserted you all. It's just that I haven't had anything to tell you. But on the other hand, when do I ever? I usually muddle along, talking about everything and nothing all at the same time. You must be in a daze when you move on from my blog.

My life lately has been in the slow lane.... the very slow lane. Nothing has happened, nothing worth blogging about, anyway. Even the upheaval in the town seems to have come to an end. Though you wouldn't know it. The car parking situation is as bad if not worse than ever. I avoid the town centre as much as possible, which is a shame as there are lots of quaint shops to be found.

My husband and I are going to see our lovely niece and her husband soon, as well as their gorgeous son, Christopher. We don't see them very often, so I suppose Christopher will have forgotten who we are. But he is such a friendly little man, I'm sure he will soon remember.

You might recall me telling you about my new website. I would be grateful if you would all pop over there now and again. 
Eileen Thornton

Well I think that is all for the moment.
Just in case I don't get back to you, I wish you all a Merry Christmas and Best Wishes for 2015

Cheers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment