Murder on Tyneside

Read Freely has dedicated a page to Murder on Tyneside.

Wednesday 11 February 2015

Fifty Shades of Romance!


Valentine's Day is almost upon us once again.  But this year, there is a little added extra, as the film version of Fifty Shades of Grey is about to be launched.

I haven't read the book and I certainly have no interest in the film. Therefore, as there may be more people like me out there I thought you might like to take a look at some of the other books on offer. There are plenty of romance novels on the go and all without a hint of 'Grey'.






If you follow the link (above) it will lead you to my website where you will find a selection of romance novels written by author friends of mine. I'm sure there will be something there to suit every taste. Click on any book for more information.

So why not give it a whirl. You'll never know until you try.

That's it for the moment.

Have a great day thumbing through the books.

Cheers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment