Murder on Tyneside

Read Freely has dedicated a page to Murder on Tyneside.

Friday 10 April 2015

Funny Old Week!

I thought with the sunshine being around all this week I would be inspired to get on with my novel - I Haven't a Clue.  But that hasn't been the case. I seem to have my head stuck in the sand with this one and quite honestly, I haven't a clue where I am going with it!!

Once I get started with a story, I usually get to grips with it and my brain works in overtime, even if my fingers don't. (I never did have those all important typing lessons.)  However this time my brain is either going slow or has stopped to admire the weather and the daffodils, which have sprung up over the last week or so. Therefore I'm afraid my world is at a standstill at the moment.

We went out to lunch at the Cross Keys last Sunday. It was very nice and we really enjoyed it. It was the first time we had been there for ages. In fact it was the first time we had been anywhere for ages. However, our lovely day was spoiled in the evening, as my husband had a dizzy spell and crashed to the floor, bruising his shoulder in the process. Fortunately nothing is broken, but he is still in a great deal of pain when he tries to move his left arm.

Our polling cards landed on the mat this morning. Another reminder of the forthcoming election. I shall be glad when it is over and a decision has been reached - my only hope is that we do not have another coalition!  I don't think I could stand it...

Well I suppose I had better get started on the ironing. It certainly won't do itself.

Sorry this has been short and sweet, but as nothing is going on in my world (you can't count ironing) I don't have anything to tell you.

Have a great day

Cheers!  

Chink! Chink!

No comments:

Post a Comment