Murder on Tyneside

Read Freely has dedicated a page to Murder on Tyneside.

Saturday 2 May 2015

Switch Off!

No, I don't mean switch off this post. What I mean is, I am switching off from this election until the day I go to cast my vote.

I have never known an election like it! Can you ever remember a run up to a Government election like this one. Our wonderful country is being torn apart at the seams as the various battle buses tour the UK promising the impossible.

So I am not going to listen to any debates or read anything more about it. I have made my decision and that's that!

On a much lighter note, The Trojan Project is on special offer until Tuesday 5th May. Only 99c/99p to download. So if you haven't read this all-action thriller yet, now is the time to grab a copy. The thing about this book is, although it is all fiction, it could happen. We live in a very uncertain world.

You might be wondering what happened to my diet. If you recall I was going to start dieting at the New Year. It was my one and only resolution and I was determined to make a go of it. Well it all fell flat!

I started well, but then things started to fall apart. So I am no better off. To be fair to myself, I am no worse off either. But that is not the point. I was so determined to stick with it- perhaps that's the problem! Might it be that I was too determined? Could I have tried too hard from the outset and my willpower decided it was having none of it. Who knows? The workings of my body are a mystery to me!

Well I think that is all for the moment. Time for a glass of wine!

Have a great day wherever you are.

Cheers!!

Chink! Chink!

No comments:

Post a Comment