Murder on Tyneside

Read Freely has dedicated a page to Murder on Tyneside.

Wednesday 27 January 2016

Tying up Loose Ends!

January always seems to be a long month. Am I the only one to think this or do any of you out there feel the same way? I don't know why, but some months seem to fly past, yet, to me, January feels the urge to plod along at its own slow pace - and there are still three days to go.

My birthday is at the end of January, but I don't think that has anything to do with why I feel it is slow. Quite honestly I have reached an age where I have stopped celebrating birthdays. It just tends to remind me how old I am getting. How did I ever get onto such a depressing subject.

These blog posts are meant to be positive and uplifting. All pointing out the lighter and brighter side of life. Must change the subject quickly!
A Surprise for Christine

Okay for a start my anthology of short stories, A Surprise for Christine will be starting a special offer on Thursday 28th.Jan. For one week you will be able to pick it up from Amazon for only 99c/99p. But like I said the offer only lasts one week, so don't miss out.

The short stories are all light-hearted and upbeat and short enough to enjoy with your morning coffee break. They were all previously published in women's magazines in the UK at a time when I did freelance writing.

Anyway, like I said if you want to give the stories a shot then take a look on Amazon.

I have just come off the phone from Sainsburys. I was checking our bank statement when I noticed that Sainsburys hadn't taken out the money for our last delivery of groceries. So, I gave them a ring to inform them.  Anyway, it is all sorted now and the morning will be taken sometime today. I think they were amazed at how honest I was, considering the bill was for over £130.

I called this post - Tying up Loose Ends, but now I come to think of it, I don't really have any loose ends to tie up. Everything in my life seems to be all sewn up at the moment. How sad is that?

Therefore, unless I come up with something really way out of this world, I guess that is it for the time being. Or at least until February.

In the meantime, have a great day wherever you are and enjoy whatever you are doing!

Cheers!
Chink! Chink!


No comments:

Post a Comment