Murder on Tyneside

Read Freely has dedicated a page to Murder on Tyneside.

Sunday 21 February 2016

Just a Quick Stop By! UPDATE

The Trojan Project

****Sale ends today!**** 

****24th Feb!****

This is just a quick stop by to let you all know that my first ever published novel - The Trojan Project is on special offer until Wed 24th February.

You can download a copy for only $1 or £1

I think The Trojan Project is the book I am most known for. I really put everything I could think of into that novel. I wanted everyone to sit up and take notice.

So there you have it! For only $1 or £1 depending on where you are, you can have your socks blown off with this exciting all action thriller.

Don't say I didn't warn you!



Enjoy the read wherever you are!!

Cheers!

Chink! Chink!


No comments:

Post a Comment